Coombe Abbey Country Park
Just beyond Coombe Abbey Hotel, you’ll find the beautiful Coombe Abbey Country Recreation area, which includes a play area, a duck fish-pond, traditional backyards and a variety of woodturning, such as pottery and activities. Together with all of this, the park also contains large, emerald areas that produce for ideal picnic and barbecue areas. Plus, after an active day enjoying the summertime sun jointly, you can always stop working back again to one of our luxury bedchambers. Perfect. Take a look at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnBx6XdWsn7-suqHnlBvmQ for more information.
How to proceed at Coombe
Coombe Abbey Recreation area offers an array of facilities, including:
- Visitor Centre – Open up every day 10am to 4pm
- Breakthrough Centre – Discover more about the woodland, wetlands and grasslands of the recreation area with these interactive displays for children.
- Information Table – Here you can grab a map of the recreation area, or one of our path guides. Uncover what you can view in the recreation area today and you could ask one of our friendly associates of staff for just about any information you will need
- Cafe in the Recreation area controlled by Coombe Abbey Hotel – See Drink and food and Kiosk in the Recreation area yet another cafe service situated down at Top Pool,
- Present shop – A lot of pocket-money-friendly toys found here, Coombe souvenirs, footballs, rounders pieces and more
- Coombe Abbey Woodturners – Meet regularly on Tuesdays and Sundays – associates of the general public are most pleasant to truly have a go as of this traditional craft.
- Crafty Cat Color Your Own Pottery Studio room – Open up most college vacations, Sundays and Saturdays. Drop in and bookable places available. Please contact Sue Barnwell on 07501 467 560 or check out their Facebook web page for just about any enquiries. Birthday celebrations and groupings also catered for.
- Community Toilets – Visitor Centre Toilets will close approx thirty minutes before recreation area close and Top Pool Toilets approx one hour before recreation area close. See recreation area opening times for just about any seasonal changes.
- Accessible Bathroom and Baby Changing Service – Please require the main element at the info Desk in visitors Centre or use your radar key
- Dog water channels and tether factors – on the outside of visitors Centre
- Room Hire Facilities – We’ve rooms designed for private hire for conferences, training and family gatherings during our starting hours. Please e mail us to find out more.
- Activities and Occasions – Please take a look at our selection of events catering to all or any ages
- Go Ape – Coombe Abbey is Go Ape’s 34th UK location and there are lots to look Ape about. Occur the stunning grounds of our 500 acre property, it provides the perfect backdrop for experience. You’ll find vertigo-inducing systems, stomach-wrenching crossings and high rates of speed zips you’ll wish to accomplish over and over. Offering the Plummet – a stomach-churning 12-metre vertical drop – and boasting a special Alpine zip-to-zip.
Two purpose built play areas
- Visitor Centre Play Area – Features swings, slides and more outdoor play equipment in this field ideal for children under 10
- Climbing Forest – A far more challenging and interesting play area for your little monkeys with cargo nets and climbing content encircled by Coombe’s woodland. Ideal for children 8 years and over, children under 15 will need to have adult supervision all the time.